I got an email from a woman named Pam yesterday asking this one simple question. I am so glad she asked that because it became really clear to me that I need to explain to you why I am doing this event.
You know as well as I do that virtual events are running wild right now. A person could spend their entire work week attending calls for this, that or the other thing. And many times these calls are designed to do one thing – sell you something.
I want to assure you that this is NOT what the MMVS is about. This event is a member benefit for the people who have joined the International Mobile Marketing Business Network. I have pulled together the six guests for this summit for specific reasons – each of them has great information to share with IMMBN members.
This event is for the members to learn and interact with more mobile marketing experts than just me. That’s why I founded the IMMBN, to offer something bigger and more comprehensive than what one person alone can offer. I am happy to admit I’d like to know it all, but I truly realize that I cannot. So I’m inviting my mobile industry friends and colleagues to share their knowledge.
Here’s where the carrot comes in. I am telling you about the Mobile Marketing Virtual Summit so that you will want to join the IMMBN. The event isn’t a pitch-fest. The event is a carrot I am dangling to catch your attention.
And, it is not the only vegetable on the table either! The MMVS is just one of many member benefits of the International Mobile Marketing Business Network. There is a whole ‘salad bar’ of other benefits for you as a member. Just a few of them are:
- Mobile Marketing QuickStart Training
- Networking with other Mobile Marketing Entrepreneurs and Professionals
- Monthly Live Q&A Calls (which I personally host)
- Discounts on Advanced Mobile Marketing Training
- and many more benefits for you to choose from…just like a salad bar.
Take another look at the carrot here.
Hope you’ll join us inside the IMMBN!
Latest posts by Kim Dushinski (see all)
- 5 Mobile Trends Worth Reading About – February 12, 2013
- Takeaways from Local Mobile Summit 2013 – January 29, 2013
- Starting a Business: Five Rookie Mistakes to Avoid – January 17, 2013